Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

End of October's Theme.

BUH! What's that behind you?!

Sorry, I... I thought I saw something. It's the thirty-first of October, which means that tonight can only be one thing: the end of our second theme.


Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com

This post will be here for any late arrivals, but it's also an opportunity for me to thank this month's participants. Luckily none of the art was too spooky for me, but it was all pretty cool. A special thanks also goes to Mr. Eamonn O'Neill for his management of the Instagram account. Plus, I'm now thinking it's probably not a bad thing to at least refer to the work in each post, so that will be happening from now on, to hell with it.

Tomorrow will see more thematic action, so give a look to see what November's buzz is.

BUH! There it is again!

No comments:

Post a Comment